Thermoforming Pressure Forming
For nearly 50 years, LeTourneau Plastics, Inc. has been committed to producing the highest quality vacuum-formed parts for our customers. With 14 forming machines, we can handle any demand our customer presents to us.
- Part sizes range from 1″ x 1″ up to 7′ x 13′, with a 50″ depth of draw.
- Flexible vinyls, and up to .500″ Polyethylene.
- Virtually any color can be matched.
- Pressure forming allows for additional cosmetic detail.
Types of materials offered:
- HMWPE (High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- PETG (Polyethylene Terepthalate Glycol)